Scorpio studio as an Architectural design studio based in Ljubljana, offers services in architecture, interior design, master planning, energy saving project as well Slovenian art and cultural heritage design in different countries of Europe, Middle East and China.
We always try to create visible, comprehensive, symbolic, projects with the story, understanding at first sight. Creating such a project means to take into account all the specificities of a site, the complexity of life or business, dialogue among structure, geometry, context and visual expression, as well as cultural, historical, economical and social data.
Our goal is to call each project an architecture or design “tailored” to solve and understand user needs, context and materiality as a whole.
The team of project managers combines all the required skills for the development of architecture and interior design projects, associated with the most qualified consultants, construction and installation engineers, environmental, safety and security specialists.
The member of our team are also Fashion and Yewelry designer, Academy trained-painter, Window Manager, Scene-painter, Light-designer …
Miloš Hrastelj udia Tomaž Kejžar udia
General Manager Arhitect Project Manager Arhitect
FIELD OF ACTIVITIES AND REFERENCE LIST
- Education (Faculty of Economics Slovenija, Secondary and Primary school in Shrilanka)
- Residential Area and individual houses
- Object for handicaped people and medical examination
- Cultural (Multipurpuse hall for Museum Slovenia, restavrations, archaeological plan of excavation)
- Exclusive interier design
- Retail (more than 70 Shops, Yewellery, Boutique, Restaurants)
- Commercial office
- Fitness + SPA, Swimming pools (9 Slovenia)
- Garden for individual un common use
- Master plan in Xian – China for Arcaeological park
ART AND HANDCRAFT
- Fasion hand made lace of silk, silver or copper
- Hand made yewelry of natural stone, ceramic and copper
- Health orgone generator Orgonite
- Individual growing house, Belgrade 1979, third prize
- Solar house, Belgrade 1983, third prize
- Logotype Zagrad, Ljubljana 1983, thrid prize
- Mobile home-units IMV, Novo mesto 1984, first prize
- Residential buildings 11, Podutik, Ljubljana 1989, first prize
- SPA Moravske toplice, Ljutomer 2002, first prize
- Research Centre of Faculty of Economics, Ljubljana 2004, first prize
- Faculty of Economics, Ljubljana 2005, Trimo award for innovative facade design access and energy saving project
CLIENTS AND BUSSINESS PARTNERS
Our clients and partners are a wide range of educational, institutional, commercial and residential sphere and several suppliers from Europe for furniture, lightening, gastronomy, textil …